Treating vascular issues, such as varicose veins, is a complex process. Patients need a doctor that creates customized treatment plans that successfully treat not only the current problem, but any underlying problems that may be causing the vascular issues. Just because a doctor can treat vascular issues such as varicose veins, doesn’t mean that they should. It is important to find a doctor that specializes in the treatment of vascular veins and other vascular issues.
A vein specialist will have the following:
- Board certified physician
- Specializes in treating varicose veins and other vascular issues
- Practices out of a clinic or medical office that is dedicated to vein care
- Uses state-of-the-art advanced medical technology to treat varicose veins and vascular issues
- Easy to talk to – you must feel comfortable with the doctor you use for treatment of your vascular issues
- Uses a comprehensive evaluation to create a customized treatment plan